Asset Management & CAMO
Apple Aviation through our EASA Part M, Subpart G & I approval provides a full CAMO service including ARC reviews and recommendations for commercial, VIP and Leasing companies.
Our team of highly experienced aviation personnel pride themselves on providing a `Safety` conscious environment as well as a complete tailored solution to meet the demands of our client and their operational and financial requirements.
Our bespoke technical management programme “AAMPS” provides a current up to date status of each aircraft ensuring the operators have clear visibility of all relevant data at any one time. The programme offers a number of unique features one being a “lease return” function which provides a data pack of information for customers or lessors during mid-term audits or lease returns.
Another feature is the ability to store historic data DFP`s (dirty finger prints) and BTB (back to birth) documents electronically.
Appletech can be customised to suit any of our client’s specific requirements.
Additional services can be added to enhance the CAMO service, providing a tailored solution to give improved reliability, cost reduction and operational improvement.
CAMO Management Services:
- Full CAMO management
- ARC reviews and recommendations
- Maintenance program development
- Scheduled maintenance planning and control
- LLP management and control
- AD and Mandatory publication assessment and control
- SB, modification and repair control
- Reliability program development
Additional and Consultancy Services:
- Aircraft record review and audits
- Aircraft physical inspections and reporting
- Mid-term audits and lease returns
- Powerplant Management
- Engine condition monitoring (ECM)
- On-wing technical support
- Modification and operational improvements
- Shop visit planning and management
- Engine storage
- FDR data analysis
- Start-up CAMO and CAME development consultancy services
- On-site support
- Electronic compilation of historic aircraft records
Apple Aviation hold approval for CAMO services on the following Aircraft types:
ACJ, A318, A319, A320, A321
BBJ, B737 Classic, B737 NG
B747, B757, B767
MD-80, MD-88, MD-90
All aircraft types will be considered subject to the contract requirements.