Teardown & Recycling
We are very different to most aircraft tear down companies due to the fact that we are also an EASA approved MRO. We can support the teardown process from start to finish using our in house capabilities, this eliminates the need for sub-contracting services to a third party CAMO Part M or Part 145 and the need for multiple contracts.
For care of maintenance projects we can place the aircraft in a care of maintenance program using our CAMO and 145 until a decision is reached to redeliver the aircraft or perform a teardown, we have two sites available both capable of storing narrow body and wide body aircraft. Landing and Parking rates are very competitive at our selected sites.
Apple Aviation are members of AFRA (Aircraft Fleet Recycling Association)
Benefits of Apple Aviation indoor recycling solution:
- Components removed by an EASA (UK CAA) approved Part 145 and Part M (CAMO) organisation
- Component test, inspection and cleaning performed IAW approved maintenance data
- Component handled and packaged IAW approved processes and using the customers packaging if preferred
- Recertification option available if required – EASA Form 1 / FAA 8130-3
- 28 day (Narrow body) 42 day (Wide body) turnaround period start to finish
- In-house procedures and processes established to maintain component reliability