Apple Aviation Connectivity is an industry leading provider of Inflight Connectivity systems engineering and installation services. We offer customised installation and support services to any global location that provides airlines with guaranteed performance at fixed cost.
Ka-band and Ku-band inflight connectivity systems are fast becoming an integral business requirement that embeds broadband capabilities into every aspect of airline operations, from passengers to cabin crew, from cockpit and flight operations to maintenance.
Installing high-speed and state-of-the-art Ku-band / Ka-band antenna and on-board distribution systems requires both technological know-how and dedicated business processes. Our deep level of experience across the inflight connectivity sector provides us with the ability to design and install this new technology to all aircraft types
Apple Aviation Connectivity lifecycle services provide full implementation support from requirement analysis, engineering design, parts manufacture, site preparation, systems installation, acceptance testing and commissioning, through to post-implementation support.
Our agile delivery methods can be integrated with other aircraft maintenance and service requirements to achieve operational efficiencies that result in reduced grounding time and cost savings.
Engineering & Design experience with multiple inflight connectivity technologies, including Air to Ground (ATG), Ka band, and Ku band connectivity system prototypes and STC issuance.
Diversity across other modification programs – ADS-B, EFB, GPSSecurity.
AAC offers modification of single aircraft or large fleets with industry leading turnaround times:
Ka band / Ku band connectivity systems installed in < 5 days.
ATG systems installed in < 18 hours.
W-IFE systems installed in < 15 hours.
· Installation and support programs tailored to meet operator’s individual needs.
· Global support services to keep connectivity solutions fully operational.
· Kitting solutions offer optimised pre-assembled and ready-to-use kits.
· Onboard maintenance support, service, and repairs.
· Program management and consultation services.
· Line maintenance and technical advisory services.
· IFEC aircraft surveys, installation and retrofit support.
· Media loading and system provisioning services.
· Return to lessor de-mod services.