Apple Aviation Connectivity is an industry leading provider of Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) installation services. We offer customised installation and support services to any global location that provides airline operators with guaranteed performance at a fixed cost.
Installing state-of-the-art connectivity systems, Ku-band / Ka-band antenna and on-board distribution equipment quickly and efficiently requires both technological know-how and structured business processes. Our deep level of experience across the inflight connectivity sector provides us with the ability to install this technology to all aircraft types in the shortest time.
AAC offers modification of single aircraft or large fleets with industry leading turnaround times:
Ø Ka band / Ku band connectivity systems installed in < 4 days.
Ø ATG systems installed in < 15 hours.
Ø W-IFE systems installed in < 12 hours.
Our agile delivery methods can be integrated with other aircraft maintenance and service requirements to achieve operational efficiencies that result in reduced grounding time and cost savings.
Our team provide full lifecycle services, from requirement analysis, engineering design, parts manufacture, site preparation, systems installation, program management, acceptance testing and commissioning, through to post-implementation support.
Engineering & design experience with connectivity system prototypes and STC issuance.
· Kitting solutions offer optimised pre-assembled and ready-to-use kits.
· Onboard IFEC maintenance support, service, and repairs.
· Program management and engineering consultation services.
· Line maintenance and technical advisory services.
· Aircraft surveys, systems installation, and retrofit support.
· Media loading and system provisioning services.
· Return to lessor de-mod services.