Apple Aviation is delighted to announce a strategic partnership with Boeing in support of the Boeing GoldCare programme for the Boeing 737MAX and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Apple Aviation is now part of a select group of companies world-wide participating in the global OEM program. As a Tier 1 partner in Boeing GoldCare, Apple Aviation will provide future line and base maintenance, plus AOG service support under its EASA/FAA 145 authorisation to Boeing 737MAX and 787 Customers.
Bernard Longman, Group Commercial Director of Apple Aviation commented; "Apple Aviation has been progressively expanding its aircraft and engine maintenance capabilities and the range of services offered since we were formed in 2010. We recognise the partnership with Boeing as a further key OEM relationship. Apple Aviation will deliver the highest Customer service level and strengthen the Boeing GoldCare Tier 1 network, we look forward to supporting the new generation of Boeing commercial aircraft".
The Boeing GoldCare programme is a flexible, power-by-the-hour based offering, comprising of engineering, material and maintenance programs for air operators. Under the programme, Boeing leads and integrates a global team to deliver maintenance, engineering and spares logistics tasks, with maintenance operations and logistics simplified. GoldCare Customers can focus on their passengers whilst knowing that their airplanes achieve maximum utilisation and are maintained to the highest standards of excellence by the Boeing GoldCare partners.
More about Apple Aviation:
Apple Aviation (AAG) is a UK based MRO organisation with operations worldwide, approved by the UK CAA / EASA / FAA for Part 145 & Part M Services.
Services provided by Apple Aviation include Line and Base Maintenance, AOG Support, Aircraft Entry into Service, ACMI Support, Engine MRO Services, EASA Part M CAMO (including ARC and Pre-Purchase Inspections), Aircraft End of Life Solutions including Storage, Teardown and Recycling and Parts Processing.
B1 and or B2 Licenced Engineers with B747-8 GEnx Recency
Pre-Christmas lucrative short term contract
Possession of US visa or ability to apply and be accepted for US visa. Location Europe & USA
Duties to include :
· B747-8 Line Maintenance and flight mechanic duties
· Flexible working attitude in a fast changing environment
· Good computer literacy
· Excellent communication skills
· Willing to work night shifts
· Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment
· Ensure the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
B1 Licenced Engineer
Are you fed up of working for an employer that exploits your flexibility and works you to the bone? Are you looking to work for a company that values you and is constantly looking at providing a better work/life balance to maintain a strong team while also paying industry leading salary?
Well we have the answer. Apple Aviation are inviting applications for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at East Midlands Airport (EMA)
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of customer aircrafts
- Routine maintenance checks
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation and the station.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures in order to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Ability to live and work in the UK or EU
- Line and Hangar Experiences
- Must have full UK or EU Driving Licence
- Must have B757 & RB211
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
- Possible assistance with relocation costs
If you hold a B1 Engineering Licence with B757 & RB211 type rating, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we offer an EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE with a shift pattern that allows for the best work/life balance in the industry, with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands-on role with Apple Aviation, then we want to hear from you.
For an immediate start
Reporting to: Line Maintenance Manager.
Based at: Apple Aviation HQ, Frodsham, Cheshire.