B1 Licenced Engineer
Are you fed up of working for an employer that exploits your flexibility and works you to the bone? Are you looking to work for a company that values you and is constantly looking at providing a better work/life balance to maintain a strong team while also paying industry leading salary?
Well we have the answer. Apple Aviation are inviting applications for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at Birmingham airport (BHX)
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of customer aircrafts
- Routine maintenance checks
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation and the station.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures in order to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Ability to live and work in the UK or EU
- Line and Hangar Experiences
- Must have full UK or EU Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
If you hold a B1 Engineering Licence with 737NG type rating, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we offer an EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE with a shift pattern that allows for the best work/life balance in the industry, with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands-on role with Apple Aviation, then we want to hear from you.