- From a logistical background, either in education, or experience, (preferably both but not essential);
- Internship or Apprenticeship considered for a suitably qualified person.
- General understanding of RFQ process, Costs/Delivery Ratio, and Purchase Order, and Airway Bill Tracking process;
- Skilled computer skills, proficient user in MS Office applications;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a close team environment;
- High level of concentration and attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills;
- A flexible and proactive approach;
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience in the region of £15,000 - £20,000, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30 and excellent T&C’s with the chance to progress your career within Apple Aviation.
Further responsibilities and role profile to be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Based at Apple Aviation’s Head Quarters in Frodsham, Cheshire in the North West, UK.
For more information about Apple Aviation go to www.appleaviation.com