to be based at Chester / Hawarden (CEG).
Apple Aviation are inviting applications for a B1 licensed engineer with Embraer 135/145 to be based at Chester / Hawarden (CEG).
· Maintenance and aircraft preparation of customer aircraft
· Routine maintenance checks
· Line Maintenance Operational Activities
· Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures in order to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station
· Ability to live and work in the UK or EU
· EASA Part 66 licence endorsed with Embraer 135/145
· Embraer 135/145 recency
· Line experience
· Must have full UK or EU driving licence
· Flexible working attitude in a fast changing environment
· Good computer literacy
· Excellent communication skills
· Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment
· Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
Excellent terms and conditions. Successful candidates living outside a commutable distance may be offered accommodation.